Friday, August 26, 2016

Meeting Chopin

After finishing up vocabulary today, we spent time with paper meetings and working out ideas for improvement next time. (Fourth hour, we will finish meetings on Monday.) At some point of the hour, we recapped the life of Kate Chopin, a controversial figure breaking gender roles in her writings. For homework, read the first 5 chapters and prepare discussion starters and points for next class. (If you were absent, guess what? The Awakening is online so you will be expected to contribute.) I also passed out the overall assignment for the reading. We will go over this in-depth on Monday, but you are more than welcome to get a head start on it.

And, since Haley and I were talking about my dresses fourth hour, here is the link to my friend Kristen's website : http://iheartfink.com/ Yep, there are pictures of me in her lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment